Certified Organic, free-range eggs from Heritage Birds
GMO Free Store
Besides our own certified organic vegetables and fruits, we carry a selection of products from the area, including:
- Vancouver Island Grain and Milling – cereal grains, milled right here on the island in Port Alberni
- Occasional Occasions – Salad dressings, Pita Crisps, homemade meals (including soups), and Lorne’s Healthy Cookies from Ann Matthews in Lantzville.
- Natural Pastures Cheese – award winning cheeses in all different flavours.
- Bohdi’s Bakery – Delicious bread and organic pizza rounds. If the weather co-operates you may wish to host an outdoor pizza party for family and friends for the New Year. Let’s exchange pizza recipes…
- Wade’s Hazelnut Farm – Shelled hazelnuts from Chemainus
- Natural Gift Seafoods - Plain and smoked canned Tuna, from Ian Bryce, our good neighbour and longtime Fisherman from Nanoose
- The Three Sisters - Delicious jams, chutneys, relishes and juice, hand made in Parksville